Hi every one! Last year I purchased an LG-P714 cell phone with a 1 GB SIM card and as you can guess, this SIM card is full now. I bought a new 8 GB SIM card and I want to transfer my data from the old to the new SIM card. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
    03-06-2016 04:29 PM
    Hi. You will be referring to a 1GB SD Card.
    If you have moved portions of any apps, it's best to go to Settings - Apps and move them back to internal storage.
    You could move media back on the phone, but you may not have storage so best method if you have the facility is to copy the 1GB card to a pc via usb, you can leave it in the LG if you have the pc drivers, then unmount and remove it and reverse the process with the 8GB card.
    Hi. You will be referring to a 1GB SD Card.
    If you have moved portions of any apps, it's best to go to Settings - Apps and move them back to internal storage.
    You could move media back on the phone, but you may not have storage so best method if you have the facility is to copy the 1GB card to a pc via usb, you can leave it in the LG if you have the pc drivers, then unmount and remove it and reverse the process with the 8GB card.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-06-2016 04:50 PM