Need help selecting an android phone

master 30

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Hello AC im about to switch over to android from bb10 and would like opinions on which android phone to go w. I know theres the BlackBerry priv android but since im switching i'd like to know which phone is going to be a better choice. I understand this is a broad question as the needs each persons has for a smartphone varies greatly, but I would prefer whichever one will allow me the most customization of the phone. I do like my hub and flick jestures also and either rooted or not will not matter depending on how im able to customize to my preferences and brand does not matter either thanks for your help. I'm not very big on apps would prefer if the phone had most built n and I don't play any games on my phones more so for work (emails, spread sheets and calling)

master 30

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Don't mind paying flagship device price. This will be a daily driver phone quality,performance and productivity will b my xpectations first and foremost. I'm over the 40+ age so as stated this will be a business/everything phone for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX