She uses the tablet as a giant overpowered video, audio and ebook reader. She downloads these at our house on our wifi. She doesn't and won't ever use many of the preloaded apps. Getting rid of them would make more room for what she does want.
    03-08-2016 03:35 PM
    From what I've heard, preinstalled apps are not installed on the partition in memory used for storage, so even if you were able to uninstall the bloat, it wouldn't make any more useable room. However, the data that these apps create may take up room in memory used for storage.

The best you can do is turn off or disable the apps you don't use, and clear their data. You can also use a program called Debloater (free) to disable apps that don't allow you to turn them off. As a warning, you have to be careful what apps you disable, especially any apps that are needed for the lockscreen. If you disable them, you'll end up having to do a factory reset to get back into your tablet. Read this thread and if you have any questions, join XDA and ask questions in the thread... gatesjunior will get back to you. I use Debloater on my Note 4 and Note 10.1 2014 tablet and it should work with your 12.2 also. Read the thread.

Package Disabler Pro is another option. It does basically the same thing as Debloater but you have to pay for the app. I've never used it.
    03-08-2016 04:15 PM