Hello. A couple of days ago, I bought an LG G3 D855 (Intl. version) and it's working perfectly, except for the fact that it refuses to connect to wifi.

It detects networks just fine, so my intuition tells me this shouldn't be a hardware problem. When I try to connect to my home network, it seems to accept the password (before you ask, no, I'm not putting in the wrong password, I'm not forgetting to capitalize or anything along those lines, I've checked countless times the past few days) but just says "Saved, secured" and refuses to connect. After a while, it stops saying that and just displays "Disabled." Doesn't seem to obtain an ip address.

I own a Linksys E1200 router using WPA2/WPA mixed encription. All other devices at home work perfectly.

What I've tried so far: A factory reset. Resetting my router. Changing the encription on my router to WPA personal and enterprise and even WEP, doesn't seem to do the trick. I tried connecting manually thought the WPS? button, didn't work. I've tried commonly suggested fixes like turning off bluetooth, all battery saving options, wifi optimization, blocking lesser signals (I get 5 bars everywhere inside the house). The obvious route of forgetting and resubmitting my login info. Modifying my password after I've registered my connection on the phone. Taking off the battery and trying again, using airplane mode to disable all signals for certain and then trying... the obvious options. I checked and according to LG.com, I have the latest firmware. I read somewhere the phone will have an android update soon, but it's running 4.4.2 as of now. I even tried using my brothers Galaxy S4? tethering to check if it recognized that. It didn't.

I'm getting a little desperate, but I assume there are a ton of software and config related possible fixes I haven't tried, so I was hoping you could help me, kindly. I think I covered the obvious fixes, but those didn't work.
    03-08-2016 06:32 PM
    Got an amazing tech "mike" from t mobile who helped me with the same situation. Easy peazy fix, as he said lol. Go to settings>general>scroll down to apps>when your on the screen that shows "downloaded, on sd card, etc..." go all to the way to the right where it says "all", then go to the following apps: browser, chrome, and wifi and/or wifi calling if you have both, then press "clear data and clear cache" for each app. Restart phone, should work.
    03-22-2016 08:37 PM
    Got an amazing tech "mike" from t mobile who helped me with the same situation. Easy peazy fix, as he said lol. Go to settings>general>scroll down to apps>when your on the screen that shows "downloaded, on sd card, etc..." go all to the way to the right where it says "all", then go to the following apps: browser, chrome, and wifi and/or wifi calling if you have both, then press "clear data and clear cache" for each app. Restart phone, should work.
    03-22-2016 08:38 PM
    Sorry posted on wrong thread
    03-22-2016 08:39 PM
    I had problems with g3 too. I found that changing the wifi encryption setting from aes/tkip to tkip only on the router resolved the problem. Now it connects every time.
    04-18-2016 09:02 AM