Hello I'm having some kind of problem with my note 3

A

AC Question

I can see something behind the display the phone is working fine I tried everything but its still there. Its an option behind the screen saying retail mode do you want to close. I can clearly read it from my note 3 display. Plz someone help. Thanks in advance.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like screen burn in... Maybe the unit was a store demo?

Was this phone purchased recently? Can you take it back for exchange or refund?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread...

arjun76

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Well i purchased a new piece from different state idk whether my note 3 is a store demo can i fix this issue by replacing the screen or something maybe??. I had also searched about this problem on youtube none of them are facing this problem. And how to post a screenshot on this forum?

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't have direct experience with any of these, but have heard of them... Do some reading of the reviews on Play and also some web searches to see what others say about what is a good App for screen burn in. They have pixel fixer Apps that may help: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ch?q=screen+pixel+fixer&c=apps&token=ZhnR-jAx

To attach a photo, you really are going to need 10 quality posts. You could upload it to your file host and type out a link here. Put in a couple of spaces so the filter doesn't eat it (since you don't have the 10 posts needed for linking). Like this ww w.box .com

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm