A little while ago, suddenly my T-Mobile Galaxy S6's dictionary decided to add every email address I have ever emailed (from my Gmail account, which must be about 9 or 10 years old now, so there are a LOT of addresses) into the dictionary. I would like to make it so NONE of those email addresses are in the dictionary, but I have no idea how. I have no option for User Dictionary or anything even remotely resembling a dictionary in the keyboard area of settings. I'm using the plain old Samsung keyboard. Is there a way to get rid of ALL of these email addresses in one fell swoop or am I going to have to manually delete them whenever I run into them? Thank you in advance for your help!
    03-10-2016 08:11 PM
    A little while ago, suddenly my T-Mobile Galaxy S6's dictionary decided to add every email address I have ever emailed (from my Gmail account, which must be about 9 or 10 years old now, so there are a LOT of addresses) into the dictionary. I would like to make it so NONE of those email addresses are in the dictionary, but I have no idea how. I have no option for User Dictionary or anything even remotely resembling a dictionary in the keyboard area of settings. I'm using the plain old Samsung keyboard. Is there a way to get rid of ALL of these email addresses in one fell swoop or am I going to have to manually delete them whenever I run into them? Thank you in advance for your help!
    You can try going to settings, applications, all apps, find the Samsung Keyboard app and clear the data from the app. That should reset the app back to factory settings.
    03-14-2016 08:23 AM