hi please can someone help, all I am trying to do is transfer some music to my new phone. I am under the impression I needed to allow USB debbugging however in the developer options on my handset it is simply greyed out and will not let me to allow. The only option is for USB revoking once selected all it says is for revoking access to USB from all computers previously authorised of which there is none I have found an option to allow any.

It used to be so simple plug in launch the suite to transfer etc and away you go... Android Transfer App doesn't register my phone also smart switch does not offer anything to assit and Kies is not compatible with the device GRRRRR

I do not want to have to PAY to do a simple thing like this I just want to be able to put my tunes on my phone with the USB connection as intended surely in 2016 a samsung phone and apple computer can do such things
    03-12-2016 03:38 AM
    I use ISyncr
    03-12-2016 05:53 AM
    Hey, welcome to Android Central

I do the same exact thing. All I do is just transfer the music files from my PC to my Galaxy via USB cable. Try to do the following:

What you need: USB cable/phone charger, Able to access files on your Mac (I don't have one so I don't know if they are capable of doing so), and your phone.

1. Hook up your phone to your computer with the USB cable

2. Look for your ITunes folder in your files on your Mac

3. Find the correct folder with all of the songs you have stored on ITunes

4. Copy and paste the songs you want one by one into your phones music folder. Your phone should appear under folders or something like that so just click on it and find/make a music folder in your phone.

This is what I do with my PC but Macs could be completely different. I hope this helps. If this doesn't seem to work then let me know.
    03-12-2016 06:42 AM