I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4. I had quite a few tabs open in my internet browser that I can't find now. The problem came about after I opened a link from a Facebook friend that opened in the browser. It appears to have taken me to another instance of the browser that has been running for some time. All of the tabs I had been looking at have disappeared, replaced with tabs that I remember looking at months ago. I have no clue how to switch back to the instance of the browser I was using before this or how to close the older instance. Any help would be appreciated.
    03-15-2016 03:31 PM
    Have you tried to close the browser completely? (Going into the settings to the app manager and closing it from there). It seems odd that it opened old tabs from month ago. Do you maybe have multiple browser installed? Facebook might have opened another browser than the one you usually use.

If you want your tabs back you could go into the browser history and see if you find the sites there. If you're using chrome (which I highly recommend) then there should be a page with your recent tabs in the browser history. The built-in browser I'm not sure can do that.

Hope his helps!
    03-16-2016 04:58 AM