I'm seeing mixed reviews online whether you should unplug your charger once the battery has been fully charged. I currently have a GS6 Edge and want to confirm whether it is still a good practice to unplug the charger once it has completely charged or if it no longer matters due to new software, sensors, etc?
    03-15-2016 05:34 PM
    You will get the same mixed reviews here. True battery technology has advanced, but for me, I just unplug the phone when it's done. However, if I happen to plug in my phone/tablet to charge and go to sleep, more than likely, the device will finish charging before I wake up. I don't worry about it and just unplug it then. I no longer worry about stuff like this... it's too inconvenient.
    03-15-2016 05:55 PM
    I'm seeing mixed reviews online whether you should unplug your charger once the battery has been fully charged. I currently have a GS6 Edge and want to confirm whether it is still a good practice to unplug the charger once it has completely charged or if it no longer matters due to new software, sensors, etc?
    Welcome to Android Central!

I wouldn't worry about it to much. It's going to stop charging when it is full.
    03-15-2016 06:49 PM