How could I improve my Galaxy S6 battery life?

A

AC Question

My S6 battery life is terrible. Looking through threads, I could see that people get 4-5 hours of screen-on-time consistently. Currently, I have 40 minutes of screen-on time and I'm at 69% (started at a full charge). I've disabled all the stock bloatware, have brightness on low, location services off, have wiped the cache partition, and even factory reset the phone. The battery life is absolute garbage. I don't even do much with my phone. All I do is text and use social media, with the occasional Google search. I don't see what could be draining my battery so fast. Can anyone please help me out with this? I'm on AT&T and running 5.1.1 if that helps.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My S6 battery life is terrible. Looking through threads, I could see that people get 4-5 hours of screen-on-time consistently. Currently, I have 40 minutes of screen-on time and I'm at 69% (started at a full charge). I've disabled all the stock bloatware, have brightness on low, location services off, have wiped the cache partition, and even factory reset the phone. The battery life is absolute garbage. I don't even do much with my phone. All I do is text and use social media, with the occasional Google search. I don't see what could be draining my battery so fast. Can anyone please help me out with this? I'm on AT&T and running 5.1.1 if that helps.
Welcome to Android Central!

Any way you can post a screenshot of your battery stats?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss