mms ringtone changing

A

AC Question

For work I use my hoe to receive dispatch notifications, they come through my phone as multimedia messages, I have tried changing the contact ringtone but that doesn't work and have tried changing the message ringtone but that doesn't work either, is their anyway to get its own ringtone. there is no phone number for it only an email address.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Do you want a different tone for different contacts, or just a distinct tone whenever you get an MMS (as opposed to other notifications)?

OwnedbySyrMouse

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
For work I use my hoe to receive dispatch notifications, they come through my phone as multimedia messages, I have tried changing the contact ringtone but that doesn't work and have tried changing the message ringtone but that doesn't work either, is their anyway to get its own ringtone. there is no phone number for it only an email address.

It took some hunting, but I figured it out. On the LG G5, go into your messages. Use the menu at the top right corner (looks like 3 vertical dots), and select Settings. You'll have the option to change your MMS tone there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech