How do you recover accidentally deleted photos from a Galaxy Note III (SM-N900V)?

A

AC Question

I accidentally deleted all of my photos and videos that were on my Galaxy Note III. I've browsed the internet and actually downloaded some program that was supposed to help me restore the photos, but it didn't work (and cost me $50). Is there a way to do this for free, or are there services that can do this for you? I really need these pictures/videos, most of my 2-year old kid taken over the past year. Somebody please help!

RockDawg33

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi Ramnish, this was my post (I just enrolled on androidcentral).

I used a software from Wondershare called Wondershare Dr. Fone for Android. After a lengthy process, it always fails. I wrote to their technical support and have not heard back yet.

Because of this, I am reluctant to pay for anything. I used another free software called DiskDigger. This allowed me to see my deleted pictures (almost as thumbnails), but all the pictures are of very low resolution, and videos cannot be recovered.

I have seen information for other software, but from other forums and review sites, they all seem to be the same.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
"but all the pictures are of very low resolution" Those are thumbnails. Evidently you've overwritten the actual files.

"videos cannot be recovered" The free version only recovers photos, you need the paid version for videos.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol