I've a Nexus 6P, the best phone I've ever owned. My company does not allow third party mail applications on the phone, only native email apps. So I've to use the gmail app to connect to my exchange account and everything works great except when i reply or forward emails.

They both seem to have a character limit. When I reply to an email, I can only get in about 129 characters and when I forward, it only takes 401 characters. Everything else is just left out of the email. I've tested with my IMAP account and that replies and forwards without a problem. I tried deleting the exchange account and adding it again but that did not make a difference.

Anyone seen or heard of any issues like this?
    03-19-2016 06:38 AM
    I've a Nexus 6P, the best phone I've ever owned. My company does not allow third party mail applications on the phone, only native email apps. So I've to use the gmail app to connect to my exchange account and everything works great except when i reply or forward emails.

They both seem to have a character limit. When I reply to an email, I can only get in about 129 characters and when I forward, it only takes 401 characters. Everything else is just left out of the email. I've tested with my IMAP account and that replies and forwards without a problem. I tried deleting the exchange account and adding it again but that did not make a difference.

Anyone seen or heard of any issues like this?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Are you not allowed to use the Microsoft Outlook app? I would think they would at least allow that since you are using Microsoft Exchange.
    03-22-2016 06:36 AM