I want to know if there is a way to resize/crop a photo. I am using my mobile phone and don't have mouse to do it. When I am on the website, I want to resize/crop it as there is a window that can be dragged. If I'm using a computer that is easy, but when I'm on the phone I can't figure out how to click and drag the window as I don't have mouse. I tried to tap it then 2 finger swipe, that only zooms... anyone can confirm that its possible or impossible to do it.
    03-19-2016 09:56 AM
    I want to know if there is a way to resize/crop a photo. I am using my mobile phone and don't have mouse to do it. When I am on the website, I want to resize/crop it as there is a window that can be dragged. If I'm using a computer that is easy, but when I'm on the phone I can't figure out how to click and drag the window as I don't have mouse. I tried to tap it then 2 finger swipe, that only zooms... anyone can confirm that its possible or impossible to do it.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Most phones are not able to do this. Some of Samsung's phones are capable of re sizing their apps but only a select number of apps support this.
    03-22-2016 06:49 AM
    I am using firefox on mobile... would you know if there is a function on like a tablet to do this?
    03-27-2016 03:08 AM