Hi guys. I've encountered this issue with the sound on my s6 edge. It seems that it is not detecting my headphones. I've tried different ones, so the issue is in the phone itself. This happened randomly. Now I've noticed that the phone will actually play music through the headphones IF I plug them in and then reboot the phone. But in this case, the phone will not play music when the headphones are unplugged and through the speakers (however I can hear notification sounds through the speakers).. If I reboot the phone with the headphones unplugged, it will only play music through the speakers (even while the are plugged, doesn't matter). Any ideas? Software is 6.0.1
    03-19-2016 02:59 PM
    Hi guys. I've encountered this issue with the sound on my s6 edge. It seems that it is not detecting my headphones. I've tried different ones, so the issue is in the phone itself. This happened randomly. Now I've noticed that the phone will actually play music through the headphones IF I plug them in and then reboot the phone. But in this case, the phone will not play music when the headphones are unplugged and through the speakers (however I can hear notification sounds through the speakers).. If I reboot the phone with the headphones unplugged, it will only play music through the speakers (even while the are plugged, doesn't matter). Any ideas? Software is 6.0.1
    I had the same exact problem, uninstall the Samsung music update that came with marshmallow and reboot the phone. It worked for me.
    03-28-2016 06:52 PM