Where Do I Find App For Screenshot?

A

AC Question

I went to the Play Store and tried several Apps that takes a snapshot/picture of my screen. None have worked so far. They all required that I simultaneously push the Power & Volume buttons at the same time.

Nothing happens and no pic gets stored to any file, etc.

Do you have recommendations on an App that may work? I have a Moto E 2nd Gen 4G LTE. Android 5.1.

SmartKid4G

Ian Morgan2

May 27, 2015
Visit site
If you wait a little longer, till the Marshmallow update, you'll be able to take screenshots simply by tapping on the share button in Now on Tap.....(I'm presuming it'll work the same as with Moto G 3rd Gen.)

lgtomoto

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
What Ian Morgan2 said is correct (I have Marshmallow). I have a MXPE with the volume rocker and off button placed too close together requiring contortions to take a screen shot, so the Marshmallow way is a godsend.

SmartKid4G

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I, nor probably others, are in a mood to accept answers that suggest one to wait for a future App or Update, as I'm sure you agree, but still... thanks for the replies.

I still have not found a solution to this problem, so if you same guys/gals or others have opinions/advice, I sincerely would like to hear it...

...unless of course you suggest I wait for a future App or upgrade to occur. LOL! (jk'g!)

Thank you for your help.

SmartKid4G !!

P.S. "I like to joke a lot, but don't take it as a lack of " seriousness"."

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87