Hi everyone, I have recently moved over to Android from IOS.. I have an S7 and when someone sends me a message it displays "Content hidden" on the lock screen. What settings do I change so i can access messages from my locked screen? All the information I can find on it refer to Lollipop and the settings are different to Marshmallow. Any help would be much appreciated..
    03-20-2016 03:59 PM
    I wouldn't think it's that different but in general the main control is in your security settings. Display content when phone is locked. There are 3 options display all, display most except sensitive, display none. Street seeing that too the appropriate level you'll need to look at your sms app. Not sure about stock, welcome to Android, most users junk stock/out of the box apps for 3rd party/apps from the Play Store. That's a bit different from iOS, from what I've heard. Anyway in many of the SMS apps there are settings for pop-ups and lock screen displays. In some apps they may be combined. Among those are settings for what to display either when the device is locked or when it's asleep. If you'd like more specific help please post what app you are using for SMS, but it's pretty basic once you look at it even coming from iOS.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-20-2016 04:33 PM