Is there anyway to turn all of the apps on my phone [especially third party apps] to Night Mode

A

AC Question

So anyways, sorry for recycling a question that has probably been asked multiple times before, but I have been wondering, is there anyway to turn all of the apps on my phone to Night Mode?

I have tried similar Night Mode apps which all they do is adjust the brightness of the screen. The problem with that is that even with the dimmed screen, the screen is simply too bright [Not a lot of pages are meant to be viewed with black text on a white backround]. I was hoping for something that possibly turns the backround to a black or atleast darker color so I can read White on Black black backrounds. For me, it doesn't just save battery power, but also makes pages less of a pain to read at night.

Is there any solution to this?

mckillio

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
No, since it currently requires that individual apps do it. However Night Mode is in the Android N preview for the entire OS, it's currently hidden pretty well, so who knows if it will make it to release. I certainly hope it does.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? Some devices have an Invert Colors option in Settings>Display or Settings>Accessibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez