Hi guys. i want to buy a new smartphone and my struggle is between Xiaomi Redmi Note 3( 2gb RAM version) and the Xiaomi Redmi 3 . Here are some key differences.
    1)The Note one has the advantage of full HD screen compared to the Redmi 3 which has a HD only screen.
    2)The Note is 0.5 inch bigger(hence the name Note) than the Redmi 3, this might be more of a con than a pro for the Note.
    3)The Note has only 16 gb of internal space, and no place for microSD( is that nearly enough?), while Redmi 3 has 16 gb + microSD slot.
    4)The hardware is better on the Note, but due to the better screen and resolution it fares slightly worse in GFXBench T-Rex and Manhattan and it fares better in other Benchmarks.
    5)The Note has a really good FingerPrint Scanner, which is a nice feature.
    6)The camera is mostly the same for both phones.
    7) The note has a 4000 mAh non-removable battery while Redmi 3 has 4100 mAh non-removable battery.
    8)In terms of design i think the Redmi 3 looks a bit better than the Note, and has a nice pattern on the back which the note doesn't.

Now coming down to the pricing. In my country i have found these 2 phones sold only in 2 stores, and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 sells for 220 $, while the Xiaomi Redmi 3 sells for 205 $. The difference in price is almost non-existent.

Now guys i would like to hear your opinion about which phone to buy, considering all the points i made(don't forget about the price ) and of course adding your own input.
    Thanks in advance!
    03-21-2016 07:23 AM