Why won't certain apps download on my tablet?

A

AC Question

I've only had my tablet for 3 months and it's having problems. I,very never dropped it or damaged it in any way its in the exact same condition as it was when I got it. About 2 weeks ago my tablet started acting up. It work fine earlier that day but when I started playing it in the evening it started black screening, making apps crash, wouldn't open apps, and wouldn't download apps. I turned off my tablet and turned it back on, did a factory restart, Uninstaller the Google play store and re downloaded it uninstalled the updates, deleted cache data and activated force shutdown, I doing that allowed some apps to download but a lot of them won't download that downloaded and worked just fine before I had the trouble. I'm really stressed out about this and I would like some help getting this fixed because I've stressed my options.

Shadow Horror

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello? Why am I not getting any replies back? I posted my storage stats like requested. I was hoping to have an answer by now since it's been 5 days. On top of this problem making me upset not getting a reply for the help I have requested doesn't make me very happy either. Thanks for the concert of helping me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid