How to connect a bluetooth Keyboard to a Android Car Radio?

daniel600x

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I need to connect a bluetooth keyboard to my android car radio to scroll down to a hidden option in the settings (the only way I could think of as the screen resolution changed and some of the functions are beyond the physical screen). I tried couple of bluetooth keyboards already and nothing happens. The car radio recognizes it but for some reason does not connect to it. What should I do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! From your other post, I gather that this isn't an official Android Auto device, correct? Does the unit have a microUSB port? If so, you could try connecting a USB keyboard via OTG.

cstmcomps

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
I am trying to pair my iSimple Bluclik bluetooth remote to my Pumpkin KD-C0248. I can connect keyboards via USB, but I want to connect via bluetooth so that I can have the steering wheel controls of the remote. The stereo can see the device, but when I click connect nothing happens. I know it's not the Bluclik because it pairs just fine to my phone, but won't pair to the Andriod stereo. This is what I have: Universal 6.95 Inch Quad Core Android 4.4 Car Stereo GPS Navigation System 2 Din support DAB+ AV Output MirrorLink DVD Bluetooth USB SD iPod 3G WiFi OBD2 - Pumpkin

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie