What happened to photo cropping in Marshmallow 6.0.1

A

AC Question

Samsung S6

Prior to marshmallow update when I was viewing a picture in my gallery, I had the option to crop,rotate,share, & delete. Now I only have Auto Adjust, Share, Edit, Delete.

I assumed under edit would be where it's at, nope.

Edit menu is Adjustment, tone, effect, portrait & drawing..

Help !

REP211

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Thank you so much for the fix -- I was about to lose my mind! Although this method works, I do believe this was an error and oversight when they administered the update to Marshmallow. Most users will not look under Ratio to Crop a photo.
Thanks for your help though!

Trawls2012

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
The main problem with how they changed the crop feature, it now saves the edit to another folder which is a real pain in the *** if you want to review the edit or to crop more than 1 pic. THIS SUCKS

Scottjv

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
When they pushed out marshmallow they pushed out pure garbage. Things were switched around unessesssarily and the constant clearing of applications' cache because of network drops is unbearable. Two days ago I decided to switch iphone after multiple calls to cust support and phone exchanges. This is after 10 years as a loyal android customer.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
When they pushed out marshmallow they pushed out pure garbage. Things were switched around unessesssarily and the constant clearing of applications' cache because of network drops is unbearable. Two days ago I decided to switch iphone after multiple calls to cust support and phone exchanges. This is after 10 years as a loyal android customer.
Welcome. :)

I have to say that I have had no problems with Marshmallow on my Nexus 5....nor have I had any of the editing problems mentioned above, which may be device-specific. In your own case, what device have you been using?

JLS1979

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site
Agree completely, photo editing/managing is an unnecessary mess! After Lollipop on my last phone I'm not impressed with Marshmallow AT ALL! Buggy as **** and it takes 3 times as long to change many things with pics that you could almost seamlessly do before! You should be able to edit almost anything immediately and at the same screen AND save a COPY to your gallery! These should be simple things!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza