My Notifications bar wont display any notifications.

A

AC Question

About a few days ago, my phone rebooted after many google apps suddenly stopped working due to my phones storage being full. I made space on my phone and then rebooted it, only to find that I no longer get notifications in my notifications bar. I can't even pull it down all the way to access quick settings. My phone vibrates and I still get noises when I receive a notification but I'm not sure for which apps. I am using a Moto G Gen 2. (Also my home button does not work, not sure whether or not this is related)

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Has the phone taken any drops? It sounds like toke your digitizer isn't responding to touch. Are you having issues with apps? The only thing I can think I'd try pulling the notification bar down from different points along the top, start at the right and work your way over too the other side a few millimetres at a time. As for why aren't you getting any notifications, it shins like they've been disabled. What did you do to make room in storage? In settings there is one in sounds and n notifications to not display notifications. It may be in another location on your device. The app only allows me to post one screenshot so I picked the one I thought was best. Meanwhile above that there's a setting for notifications and there you can see which ones are disabled and there's a sort button at the top under all apps. It'll make checking faster. Look at those two and get back to us and we'll see if there's anything else.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 21894.jpg
    21894.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 2

coacht0m

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
This is the 1st full day of use with my S7 and mine has done the exact same thing, only I am only using 1/2 my available memory. Reset a couple times yesterday without warning. When it restarted it changed a few settings and has locked me out of the developers options tab. The always on clock feature, that I really liked, seems to be the only real victim as far as I have found. Havent done a hard reset yet. Hopefully there is an easier remedy before the nuclear option... Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz