Hi all,

My wife bought me a Lenovo Yoga 2 10 tablet in Christmas 2014 and I've always been bugged by this one thing...

After turning on the device, it floods me with every notification I've received since the last time I turned on the device even if I've already seen it on my PC or phone. This could be 2 weeks worth, dozens and dozens of emails and Facebook comments.

I've looked in every menu and sub menu within settings and can't figure out how to make it not show me things I've already looked at. If I look at something on my phone my PC doesn't then flag it up to me when I turn that on and vice versa.

This is a problem because I use my tablet in bed when my wife is sleeping and the bombardment of notifications can wake her up - even with headphones in, which sometimes the tablet ignores anyway and plays the sounds through the speakers; I have to push the tablet down into the duvet!

I don't want to turn off notifications, or mute the sound... I just don't want to need things from 2 weeks ago that I've already sorted.

Any ideas? Thanks!
    03-24-2016 08:11 PM
    Hi all,

My wife bought me a Lenovo Yoga 2 10 tablet in Christmas 2014 and I've always been bugged by this one thing...

After turning on the device, it floods me with every notification I've received since the last time I turned on the device even if I've already seen it on my PC or phone. This could be 2 weeks worth, dozens and dozens of emails and Facebook comments.

I've looked in every menu and sub menu within settings and can't figure out how to make it not show me things I've already looked at. If I look at something on my phone my PC doesn't then flag it up to me when I turn that on and vice versa.

This is a problem because I use my tablet in bed when my wife is sleeping and the bombardment of notifications can wake her up - even with headphones in, which sometimes the tablet ignores anyway and plays the sounds through the speakers; I have to push the tablet down into the duvet!

I don't want to turn off notifications, or mute the sound... I just don't want to need things from 2 weeks ago that I've already sorted.

Any ideas? Thanks!
    Welcome to Android Central!

You can just silence all the notifications on the tablet or just turn off the account sync.
    03-28-2016 07:01 AM