No 4G LTE connectivity on Droid Maxx

A

AC Question

My Droid Maxx is not connecting to 4G LTE, with a Pageplus SIM. The phone was purchased as a replacement from Ebay. I activated the phone and everything works fine but I am only getting 3G service. Try the SIM in my old Droid 4 and its gets 4G fine. Also tried my wife's SIM and had the same results, no 4G LTE. I tried everything with no luck, I even used RSD lite to reload the ROM and still no dice. Could the seller some how messed with radio settings? Is the any way I can see if the phone even receiving a 4G signal?

Thanks, Jeff

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My Droid Maxx is not connecting to 4G LTE, with a Pageplus SIM. The phone was purchased as a replacement from Ebay. I activated the phone and everything works fine but I am only getting 3G service. Try the SIM in my old Droid 4 and its gets 4G fine. Also tried my wife's SIM and had the same results, no 4G LTE. I tried everything with no luck, I even used RSD lite to reload the ROM and still no dice. Could the seller some how messed with radio settings? Is the any way I can see if the phone even receiving a 4G signal?

Thanks, Jeff

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you make sure to add in the PagePlus APN settings?

Connection Name: VZWINTERNET
Internet APN
Access Point Name: vzeinternet
Username:
Password:
Proxy address:
Proxy Port:
Network type: IPv4
Authentication Type: non
MMS APN
MMS Access Point Name: vzwinternet
Username: