I usually have 612mb free on my internal storage, when I start up my phone this morning, it gave me the notification "storage space running out" I don't know why and last night I was just playing Clash of Clans

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-24-2016 11:21 PM
    I usually have 612mb free on my internal storage, when I start up my phone this morning, it gave me the notification "storage space running out" I don't know why and last night I was just playing Clash of Clans

There could be so many reasons for this. First, what apps do you have running at all time?
    You could also grab an app like POWER CLEAN from the Play Store free to find unused files and clean them
    Just don't do the memory clean. Only the JUNK CLEAN. That alone will probably free up at least 500MB
    03-25-2016 03:36 AM
    Like mentioned above, many possibilities. My bet will be app updates.
    mhinc likes this.
    03-25-2016 04:06 AM
    You could also grab an app like POWER CLEAN from the Play Store free to find unused files and clean them.
    Okay, I'll try that but the problem is, it's from the play store. To install apps, at least you must have 506mb right? Currently, I only have 377mb free

03-25-2016 07:25 AM
    Hey, just found something HUGE.

Attached Thumbnails Need Help! My phone's internal storage dropped overnight.-261378.jpg  
    03-25-2016 07:33 AM
    Hey, just found something HUGE.

114MB is by no means huge. Not even close compared to some games. I would be going through all your installed apps and uninstalling anything you don't need. And then running Power Clean to clean up the rest of the junk that's there that you don't need.

Do you play Clash Royale? If not maybe remove it and anything else in your installed apps that you don't use.
    Rayhan Nugraha likes this.
    03-25-2016 07:57 AM
    114MB is by no means huge.
    What I mean is the Cache, look at it. Remember to breathe this time.

03-25-2016 08:00 AM
    And then running Power Clean to clean up the rest of the junk that's there that you don't need.
    Well, I have somethin' like that. Clean Master, it can't be deleted cuz I'm not rooted and it's a bloatware from ASUS

03-25-2016 08:14 AM
    What I mean is the Cache, look at it. Remember to breathe this time.

If you want help, it's probably a good idea not to mach people.
    You haven't actually given any phone specs. I am assuming you are running at least a 16GB phone. Looks like you have a Micro SD Card as well.
    I am wondering how one could actually fill 16GB plus have an SD Card, and not be able to clean SOME of the stuff off. Pics? Videos? Etc...
    Now take a breath, and remove all the crap on your phone if you want space.
    03-25-2016 08:16 AM
    Oh yeah, sorry. I have an ASUS Zenfone 5 8GB ROM, 2GB RAM, with a 8GB Sandisk MICROSD card. That's enough, I think

03-25-2016 08:21 AM