Hi,

I am not massively technically minded and having a problem which is bugging me! I have connected my Samsung S5 to my laptop via USB, when in PTP, i can view photos, but not videos. After reading some threads I've seen that i need to switch to MTP for videos, however, as soon as i do this, my device disappears from the computer so cannot see anything. I am running Windows 8.1 and have done the latest updates on my S5. Can anyone help? I used to be able to do this and don't know why I can't anymore. Thanks for your help.
    03-25-2016 04:17 AM
    Hi,

I am not massively technically minded and having a problem which is bugging me! I have connected my Samsung S5 to my laptop via USB, when in PTP, i can view photos, but not videos. After reading some threads I've seen that i need to switch to MTP for videos, however, as soon as i do this, my device disappears from the computer so cannot see anything. I am running Windows 8.1 and have done the latest updates on my S5. Can anyone help? I used to be able to do this and don't know why I can't anymore. Thanks for your help.
    Grab Samsung Smart Switch for your PC, that should allow you to do anything you need to do
    Hi,

Grab Samsung Smart Switch for your PC, that should allow you to do anything you need to do
    03-25-2016 08:11 AM