Hello,

It is not my tablet and i don't know why it crashed but when i try to turn on the device it stops on producent logo.
    Hard reset - not working, recovery mode - doesnt show. At first i could connect it to my computer(without drivers it appeared as "Android") and do stuff with adb. I used a couple of commands like "fastboot reboot bootloader" and "fastboot -w" and now i can't do anything(without drivers it appeared as "usb developer with drivers as "adb interface"), adb shows nothing after "adb devices" command.

what i can do more or what i did wrong?
    03-25-2016 09:21 AM
    Hello,

It is not my tablet and i don't know why it crashed but when i try to turn on the device it stops on producent logo.
    Hard reset - not working, recovery mode - doesnt show. At first i could connect it to my computer(without drivers it appeared as "Android") and do stuff with adb. I used a couple of commands like "fastboot reboot bootloader" and "fastboot -w" and now i can't do anything(without drivers it appeared as "usb developer with drivers as "adb interface"), adb shows nothing after "adb devices" command.

what i can do more or what i did wrong?
    Welcome to Android Central!

You might need to send it back to the manufacture to have it fixed.
    03-28-2016 08:03 AM