I have a middle-spec android phone(Allview Viper L) and every time I try to install something from Google Play Store,just 1 second after I tap "INSTALL" its says "Insufficient storage,i have enough storage,phone storage is 3,7gb free and SD card is 6,3 free,sometimes clearing the cache memory fixed it but just for a single download,so every time I wanted to install something I had to clear the cache,but now,hovewer,that doesn't fixes it anymore,and I can't install anything,i'm seriously getting annoyed with this phone.Any solutions,please?(Sorry for my bad English,it's not my native language)
    03-26-2016 06:53 AM
    Hello. As I understand it, many phones with lower storage can allocate only a section of that for apps, sadly, approximately around 1gb in some cases. I know some HTC phones were limited by that. A Moto G 8gb of any generation though can take 4gb of apps or more.
    You can try moving apps to sd card, though as Ambassador Rukbat here would point out, that only moves portions of a particular app in segments to the sd card and creates links to where they are on the card, so in some cases you are not gaining internal space at all.
    Best to reduce the amount of little used apps by uninstalling them, and bring them back when needed from your Play Store account.
    03-26-2016 08:59 AM