Hi there! Today, like any other year, many countries started to use summer time. However, the authorities in Azerbaijan decided to cancel the summer time change so the country continued to use standard local time (GMT +4). This resulted in the following: the main clock ot my phone (S6 Edge) shows GMT +5 and the weather widged shows the actual time GMT +4. This is very confusing having in mind that when I look at the lock screen I see one time and when I look at the weather widged I see another. Also it is confusing with alarms etc.

I have manually set the time to GMT +4 but this resulted in the weather widget going back one hour and It seems that I'm not able to fix this at all...

Does anyone know when the time zone database which is being used by the Android OS will be updated so we could use our clocks normally? Or, is there a way to solve this right now? Thank you in advance!
    03-27-2016 02:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried other 3rd party weather widgets? Maybe you can find one that won't adjust for the "correct" time (i.e., if you manually set the phone time to GMT +4, the widget will go with that instead of GMT+3).
    03-27-2016 03:30 PM