Per VZW the HD advance call feature is active for my phone line. I activate under Advance Calling settings, turn off and power on phone as instructed. Go to settings and the 'activate' feature has not changed; I don't see an on/off slide. I suspect some other software is in conflict with this process. However the only two apps explicitly identified I do not have - ringtones and Slacker ringtones. Others on my account with same model phone have been able to activate successfully.
    03-27-2016 08:16 PM
    Sounds like you read the VZW website. Just posting this from their page. Did you follow this?

If you have an older device like Samsung Galaxy S® 5 or Motorola Droid Ultra / Maxx / Mini follow these steps to turn HD Voice on or off:

Go to Settings.
    Tap More Networks or Tethering & Networks.
    Tap Mobile Networks.
    Tap the VoLTE Call setting to turn it to On or Off.

Notes:

You can access this setting after you've added the HD Voice feature to your account.

If VoLTE Call is set to Off, then HD Voice is disabled.
    I really don't have an answer for you, I just read the VZW page a little.
    03-27-2016 09:13 PM
    Thank you for responding. On my phone, the Mobile Networks setting presents a network mode preference via a pop-up radio button selection of either Global, LTE/CDMA or LTE/GSMUTMS. There is nothing under tethering or Mobile with a VoLTE Call
    03-27-2016 11:42 PM
    The best I can do is advise you to call Verizon or go to one of the stores to ask them to look at your phone. Might be better to take a trip to the store so they can do a hands on. Maybe it's some other setting that needs to be enabled.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-28-2016 12:08 AM
    I RESOLVED HD voice LTE activation. I had previously disabled/froze the System Update module by rooting my phone while under KitKat. I did this to prevent OTA updates and any related notifications. When I installed Lollipop, apparently the system update module remained disabled. I enabled this module only after using procedure in a March 2016 xda forum posting to once again gain root access for Lollipop on Galaxy S5. As soon as the System Update module was enabled, the Advance Calling Setting now shows an on/off selection for voice and video.
    See following link for root process:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...5-ok3-t3290370
    03-30-2016 08:31 AM
    Very good to hear! Glad you solved it!
    03-30-2016 04:56 PM