transfered Sims from lumina 920 to my Samsung galaxy s4 active,Sims stored info didn't come to s4

A

AC Question

Lumia was getting wonky,thought it might be the battery,it's pretty old and I'd used it daily for calls and online for Up to 8 hours for a year.last friday,it shut down in the middle of charging with no sign of reactivating.i'd been meaning to switch back to my android for the last couple months,thought contacts and photos were stored on sims,having lost stuff before because I hadn't always made sure I tapped Sims card icon.backup program said it was on too when i checked my setting over the past year.(but honestly,I've never been clear how it works anyway).
So,do I need to do some kind option on my galaxy to install anything that may be on my Sims card? If I have to,I'll see about having a new battery installed,or see if there is another reason it died, if only to retrieve info,then donate.thought I'd check with you first for advice.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Contacts on Windows Phones are stored in your Microsoft Account. If you add whatever Microsoft Account you used on your Windows Phone to your Galaxy S4, you will get your contacts.

Did you upload your pictures to your OneDrive account? If so, there is a OneDrive app for Android.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez