Need help on browser choices

msweig

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I just recently switched from Windows phone, and have spent the last few days finding and setting up a calendar and email app that work how I want them to. Now it is time to figure out a browser, but I could use some help. I have a few things I'm looking for.
1) A browser that does a good job of rendering webpages. Edge/Explorer sucked at this on Windows Phone, so probably anything will be a step up.
2) A browser that is easy to use one handed. So most of the items you would want to access, like the bookmarks, tabs, address bar, etc. at the bottom. I've tried the Chrome browser (it fails at this), and the Samsung one (much better, as everything other than the address bar was at the bottom).
3) Ad blocking abilities.

Any suggestions on what I should look at/try?

Thanks in advance.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Good evening and thank you for visiting Android Central forums!

I've always used the native internet browser for my Android. If I'm able to make a suggestion for you, I would go to the Play Store, type in the search box, internet browser. This will bring up several browsers, many of them heavily downloaded with lots of perks.

Read through the reviews do a little research, gather your final decision based on a wide range of reviews.

Good luck, as there are many browsers out there that will probably work well for you!

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I assume that you have a Samsung phone. There is an Adblock Plus plug in for the Samsung browser that works fairly well. I only use chrome when I have to, it doesn't seem to play well on Samsung anyway.

Dolphin is another popular browser I have had good luck with, but I don't recall if the toolbar is atb th he bottom, sorry.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret