galaxy s4 storage problems

A

AC Question

this morning my s4 would not open Facebook. I uninstalled it thinking that I could just reinstall it and it would be okay. I have done it before and everything ended up fine after I did that however, after I uninstalled it my phone would not allow me to reinstall it. message stated that I did not have enough storage on my phone. I then started to uninstall apps to try and free up some storage, this action did not work so I started to delete music as well. that did not help. now when I try to get into my contacts there is a message that shows up saying updating contact list. so now I have text messages but no idea who they are from and ive deleted all of my music to try and free up more space (which made me want to cry) i have read online to install cleansweep or another app to clean up my phone but i cannot install anything at all now. i cant get into my gallery to try and send my pictures to my email so i dont lose them. im totally at a loss. i have been on the internet googling every possible thing that could be wrong. HELP please!!!!

Brad Shaw1

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
See if you can move some apps to SD card to open up some storage, or go into storage in settings and look for cached data and delete it. Those are just some odd files your phone is holding onto for some speed but they aren't required. Deleting them is fine and can often clear up an entire gigabyte of space. Then try to reinstall Facebook.

astarrinight

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
thank you for the response of my question. unfortunately after doing the following steps it did nothing to help my situation. I am almost out of apps to delete now and I am beginning to think that my phone is dying a slow death. I am not able to see my contacts or my photos which is what I am most upset about. I thought that I actually backed them up previously, but after looking last night and all day yesterday I am afraid they are lost. any other suggestions on what to do next?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85