I have had a problem with my phone getting clunky feeling for a while now, and now my S pen suddenly stopped working, I use it to draw so I'm really desperate for it to work again!
    When I pull the pen out the phone, air command works.
    All the settings are on for the pen but when I touch the pen to the phone, nothing nothing works nothings transferring, cannot use it at all.

I did what people suggested, a factory reset.
    It did nothing, and now I'm sitting here with a factory reset phone, feeling defeated.
    It IS an old phone, and I've had it a year now. I'm not due for an upgrade and cannot afford to buy a new phone, and it's out of warranty.
    I don't know what to do?
    I have tried the test to see if the pen works with the *#0#* whatever it is thing I saw on Youtube, nothing!
    03-30-2016 05:23 PM
    Before a factory reset, you should always start the phone in Safe Mode first. Safe mode disables 3rd party apps and only allows system apps to run. Too late now, though. The question is... is it the phone or the pen? Any S Pen should work with your phone. See if you can try someone else's pen from their phone or tablet, or visit a retail store and ask them if you can try a pen.
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    03-30-2016 06:36 PM