Looks I am the first person who cannot find this USB connection methods screen, which is mentioned on page 53 of the user manual. I am trying to determine how to upload music to the phone. Has anyone accomplished that? Another thing is, it comes with a really nice camera but there is now way that I can find to obtain the pictures other than by sending them in an e-mail, which is ridiculous. I may end up returning the phone.

By the way, is there a way around this "I'm not a robot" screen. Is there some way to login to this forum?
    03-30-2016 11:55 PM
    Looks I am the first person who cannot find this USB connection methods screen, which is mentioned on page 53 of the user manual. I am trying to determine how to upload music to the phone. Has anyone accomplished that? Another thing is, it comes with a really nice camera but there is now way that I can find to obtain the pictures other than by sending them in an e-mail, which is ridiculous. I may end up returning the phone.

Well that is odd. I am signed in by I am referred to as "Guest" anyway.
    By the way, is there a way around this "I'm not a robot" screen. Is there some way to login to this forum?
    03-30-2016 11:57 PM
    Well I am going to look elsewhere. This forum is junk. Ads everywhere. Sorry.
    03-30-2016 11:57 PM