Google Play Music to microsd card issue

nitestarr60

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I recently bought a Moto G phone running the latest version of Marshmallow. On my old phone running Lollipop, I never had problems transferring my Google Play music to my microSDHC card. Now on Marshmallow, it's hit or miss. Sometimes I'm able to transfer my music while other times, the download will either stall at a certain percent or just get stuck at trying to download it. Anyone know if there's a resolution? I changed my microSDHC card 3 times already. Origionally, I thought it was my card. When I bought a new card, it worked, but after downloading a few albums, the problem came back.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought a Moto G phone running the latest version of Marshmallow. On my old phone running Lollipop, I never had problems transferring my Google Play music to my microSDHC card. Now on Marshmallow, it's hit or miss. Sometimes I'm able to transfer my music while other times, the download will either stall at a certain percent or just get stuck at trying to download it. Anyone know if there's a resolution? I changed my microSDHC card 3 times already. Origionally, I thought it was my card. When I bought a new card, it worked, but after downloading a few albums, the problem came back.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried re formatting the card in the phone and then doing it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc