My HTC M8 Sprint got stuck into bootloop after I instaled SuperSU. Before that, I unlocked the bootloader and instaled custom recovery (CWM philipz touch). And now I'm stuck at bootloader. I tried instaling different ROMs which I copied on the external SD card..but after instaling, I would still be stuck at the bootloader.

I read that I should flash the firmware, since it is S-OFF it could be done, but I'm a noob and scared to hard brick the device. Any kind of help would be much appreciated..
    03-31-2016 07:30 PM
    My HTC M8 Sprint got stuck into bootloop after I instaled SuperSU. Before that, I unlocked the bootloader and instaled custom recovery (CWM philipz touch). And now I'm stuck at bootloader. I tried instaling different ROMs which I copied on the external SD card..but after instaling, I would still be stuck at the bootloader.

I read that I should flash the firmware, since it is S-OFF it could be done, but I'm a noob and scared to hard brick the device. Any kind of help would be much appreciated..
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try downloading the stock RUU firmware from HTC to restore the phone back to factory.

ROM Downloads for your HTC smartphone - Support | HTC United States
    04-05-2016 07:18 AM