I recently upgraded my att account and received the new galaxy s7 edge, however 8 days later i stopped receiving text messages. All the other functions are working except for texts. I spoke with att technical support and we ran through a few test, I got a new sim card, and I did a factory reset and still nothing changes. 2 people have been able to text me, my friend says she receives my texts but I am not getting hers. Please help!
    03-31-2016 10:15 PM
    Hello & Welcome to Android Central Forums, Thanks for stopping in!

Here's a suggestion: Find another compatible phone with your sim card, if possible, and put your SIM in it, try sending and receiving and if all is well, you know its the phone. And a FREE trip to Samsung would be in store for replace/repair.

Hope this helps, if you you wish to receive more guidance on this issue, or any other issues/questions you might have, please Register with our site, its FREE & EASY!!

Thanks,

Chris
    03-31-2016 10:59 PM
    I recently upgraded my att account and received the new galaxy s7 edge, however 8 days later i stopped receiving text messages. All the other functions are working except for texts. I spoke with att technical support and we ran through a few test, I got a new sim card, and I did a factory reset and still nothing changes. 2 people have been able to text me, my friend says she receives my texts but I am not getting hers. Please help!
    05-05-2016 06:12 PM