Hello,

I have a sony xperia Z3 compact, and recently (after nothing strange happening) when I press the "O" key on my keyboard, (and right above it where you insert the swiftkey prediction it will insert it twice if you press right above the O, but then if you press above the P its fine)

Im so confused, I thought my touch screen was knackered but the rest of the screen is 100% okay, its literally just the O key and the cm above it? I ran a screen test and when i colourred it in, there was a whole half inch column down my phone where it wasn't colouring in, but then the strange part is that part of the screen appears to be responsive? The only problem I'm having is with the O, and even when I press it - its not that its not responding, it's that its responding with the wrong thing inserting both I and P which are either side of it?

Any ideas ?
    04-01-2016 08:02 PM
    Hi and thanks for visiting AC Forums!

You can "TRY" a Cache Partition Wipe. or

Find the running process you're keyboard uses, and "stop" it, then reboot. Also, try downloading a 3rd party keyboard, to check to see if maybe its the native keyboard that might whigging out. If it does it with the 3rd party keyboard, then it would be my "Guess" that the touch screen is bad in that area.

Hope this helps!

Chris
    04-01-2016 08:20 PM