my phone is Myphone riocraze 2. Before I factory reset my phone I already installed a antivirus on myphone but it didnt help to get rid of the annoying ads thats when I decided to reset the phone but it still didnt work ads keep popping up. I also tried downloading google chrome from google play but it wont install .
    04-01-2016 11:40 PM
    Ok ok ok, first get rid of the antivirus crapware. If anything it's causing your pop-ups. Android is a sandboxed OS and is highly unlikely to get viruses. Your issue is an app with too many permissions. Since you've reset your device it's going to be more difficult to find the problem. Had you not reset the device I'd say, open your app drawer and sort by recent and look at the last 5 apps, but because you've reset the phone it's installed the apps in whatever order it wanted to. The good thing tho is you've bit the bullet once and recently so biting it again won't hurt as bad as it would if you'd been using the phone for year. Meanwhile at this point your best bet is to factory reset again but don't allow the phone to auto install apps. Make sure when you reset that you wipe all storage locations. This will let you clean house and get rid of things you don't use, like that photo editing app you used once for that one pic. Anyway to install your apps go to the Play Store and navigate to "your apps" then install the apps from your list. Now don't get excited and start pulling everything that you had because that's most likely where this began. Use these rules and you should be ok;

Never install an app that is any of the following; rated less that 3.5 stars, has the same number of 1 star votes as 5 star votes, has less than 10k downloads, or any app that you haven't read at least six of the 1 & 2 star reviews.

To further protect yourself don't install apps from the internet. There are too many reputable sources to install random apps from the web.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-02-2016 12:22 AM
    I also noticed that there are files that are automatically being download in my sd card without me knowing there was like 100 files and its all letters and numbers i deleted all of them and are still being automatically downloaded
    04-02-2016 11:23 PM