I've got a Galaxy S5 and every morning and all through the day, there is a square notification popping up telling me how much internet data I've used and how much is left in my monthly internet package (every time it switches between wifi and 3g, which is frequent enough since my home wifi drops out several times a day). I've ticked and unticked most every option in the menus. It seems this is something to do with my network provider, but there is no sim toolkit on the S5 to check. The messages are in Turkish (I live in Istanbul), so this leads me to believe they're something local. However, for the life of me, I can't find anyway to stop these notifications. Has anyone had this issue and resolved it? I'd appreciate any help!
    04-02-2016 01:05 AM
    I've got a Galaxy S5 and every morning and all through the day, there is a square notification popping up telling me how much internet data I've used and how much is left in my monthly internet package (every time it switches between wifi and 3g, which is frequent enough since my home wifi drops out several times a day). I've ticked and unticked most every option in the menus. It seems this is something to do with my network provider, but there is no sim toolkit on the S5 to check. The messages are in Turkish (I live in Istanbul), so this leads me to believe they're something local. However, for the life of me, I can't find anyway to stop these notifications. Has anyone had this issue and resolved it? I'd appreciate any help!
    Welcome to Android Central!

It could be something that your provider is pushing to the phone
    04-06-2016 08:36 AM