ive restarted my galaxy s6 and have forgotten my pin to log back in, usually I use fingerprint recognition. how can I unlock the phone?
    04-02-2016 05:42 AM
    Try here:
    [GUIDE] Forgot Password? Read Here!

Posted via the Android Central App
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    04-02-2016 07:25 AM
    I have a question I hope someone can help with. Maybe a sneaky secret kind of way. After updating my S6 it ran out of batter...fair enough... so I charged it overnight then when I turned it on it wouldn't allow me to access via my fingerprint, it asked for a password instead... ok I understood that to be my back up password so I put that in.... nope not accepted so tried other variations as well as password I remember previously but nothing now it has completely locked me out. every time I try it wont allow me to try for 60 mins. I have tried the find my phone way via Samsung sight and got onto my account and it found my phone but would not unlock it when I pressed the unlock screen option??? I am not prepared to factory reset as I have info I don't want to lose, unfortunately not backed up... typically I was going to as well. Any other ways of accessing my phone...???
    04-07-2016 04:53 PM
    I have a question I hope someone can help with. Maybe a sneaky secret kind of way. After updating my S6 it ran out of batter...fair enough... so I charged it overnight then when I turned it on it wouldn't allow me to access via my fingerprint, it asked for a password instead... ok I understood that to be my back up password so I put that in.... nope not accepted so tried other variations as well as password I remember previously but nothing now it has completely locked me out. every time I try it wont allow me to try for 60 mins. I have tried the find my phone way via Samsung sight and got onto my account and it found my phone but would not unlock it when I pressed the unlock screen option??? I am not prepared to factory reset as I have info I don't want to lose, unfortunately not backed up... typically I was going to as well. Any other ways of accessing my phone...???
    Short but only answer, No sir. The only way to access your phone, outside of a reset, is the through the link that belodion supplied above, and I've supplied below, sorry Robert!

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...read-here.html
    belodion likes this.
    04-07-2016 04:57 PM
    Damn... Ok thank you for your reply.
    04-07-2016 05:03 PM
    You are quite welcome Robert!
    04-07-2016 06:11 PM