first, is it possible to install apps on the external SD card of Samsung galaxy pocket plus,
    second, if YES, how is it done.
    04-04-2016 05:23 AM
    Welcome.
    Not by default no. You can select some apps in Applications Manager and Move to SD Card, but this won't free up much of the app space in internal storage most of the time, as only portions of the app are moved, and links are created to where they are on the card, so you have to move the app back if you change the card.

You may have to prioritize which apps you can uninstall, and reload them from Play Store - My Apps when needed.

Try moving some first. If storage says you have x amount of internal storage free, you may still not be able to load more apps, as some headroom is needed for updates, and some devices allocate a certain storage limit for apps.

I knew a real Ghanaian Prince. There are many of them. Bought me lunch! Nice guy.
    Welcome.
    Not by default no. You can select some apps in Applications Manager and Move to SD Card, but this won't free up much of the app space in internal storage most of the time, as only portions of the app are moved, and links are created to where they are on the card, so you have to move the app back if you change the card.

You may have to prioritize which apps you can uninstall, and reload them from Play Store - My Apps when needed.

Try moving some first. If storage says you have x amount of internal storage free, you may still not be able to load more apps, as some headroom is needed for updates, and some devices allocate a certain storage limit for apps.

I knew a real Ghanaian Prince. There are many of them. Bought me lunch! Nice guy.
    04-04-2016 05:40 AM