I can not install apps in my new tablet? continue

A

AC Question

I have a new tablet, when I try to install the apps that I already have in my cell phone and in my old tablet, I can't. It only ask for install in the old ones, the new tablet don´t show up. Don´t even the google icon shows, I only access to it by the internet.

B. Diddy
Welcome to Android Central! Which tablet? Are you using the Google Play Store app on the tablet, or the Play Store website on your computer browser? If the tablet didn't come with Google Play Store, then it isn't certified for Google Play, and therefore isn't compatible with app installations that way. You'd have to use some other 3rd party app store, like Amazon Underground, GetJar, or SlideMe

The table is a V1014, and everything I already try is in the new tablet only. I can´t use the play store app because there is not on the tablet I only access it by the internet browser in the tablet. When I access my account and check for the apps, it shows those are already install (including the play store app) and it sais the apps are compatible with all my devices, so I try to update for each app by re-instaling apps, but I can only install in my old devices, the cell phone and my old tablet wich is also a generic one, but the new one dosen´t appear. I already try sync the new tablet using my google account, I tought this is the reason it doesn't appear, but it send a message that the sync is not available for the moment, since 2 days ago. I don't want to open another google account. What else can I do? Thanks a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool