I have a Galaxy Note 5:

Before my phone upgraded to Marshmallow, I could go into photo editor and hit the auto adjust button. This would usually make my photos cleaner and colors brighter without me having to go it to each setting and experiment for every single picture. This saved many hours of really boring work. (I'm not a photographer, but I do like my pics to look nice before I post them online.)

Since the upgrade, that function seems to have disappeared? I'm hoping it's just moved and I just need someone to point out where it's gone.

If it has in fact not made it into the upgrade, does anyone know of a good FREE photo editor I can download with the auto ajust option?
    04-06-2016 08:18 AM
    I have a Galaxy Note 5:

Before my phone upgraded to Marshmallow, I could go into photo editor and hit the auto adjust button. This would usually make my photos cleaner and colors brighter without me having to go it to each setting and experiment for every single picture. This saved many hours of really boring work. (I'm not a photographer, but I do like my pics to look nice before I post them online.)

Since the upgrade, that function seems to have disappeared? I'm hoping it's just moved and I just need someone to point out where it's gone.

If it has in fact not made it into the upgrade, does anyone know of a good FREE photo editor I can download with the auto ajust option?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you check to see if there was an update to the app itself?
    04-11-2016 07:14 AM