If I click on more stories at the bottom of my Google Now feed, I can see cards for stories but I can't open them to read. I've cleared app cache and cache partition.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-06-2016 09:59 AM
    If I click on more stories at the bottom of my Google Now feed, I can see cards for stories but I can't open them to read. I've cleared app cache and cache partition.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks

What happens when you hit more? Mine seems to be working fine.
    04-11-2016 07:37 AM
    I have the EXACT same issue: GN shows a story in the main area, I click "more stories", and more stories show but not a single one responds when clicked/tapped. This is driving me absolutely bonkers. I've cleared cache, deleted data, uninstalled, and reinstalled - nothing fixed it.
    04-13-2016 03:43 PM
    I have the EXACT same issue: GN shows a story in the main area, I click "more stories", and more stories show but not a single one responds when clicked/tapped. This is driving me absolutely bonkers. I've cleared cache, deleted data, uninstalled, and reinstalled - nothing fixed it.
    I noticed that if I click a story, then open the browser manually, the story is open in a tab already. So it's like it sends it to the browser but the browser doesn't open.

Curious, what browser are you using? I recently started using Samsung browser with adblocking.

04-14-2016 08:44 AM
    I'm using the most recent version of Chrome. I also have the Samsung browser installed by default. And what you said worked for me, too, but that's still REALLY annoying.

I can't believe this is the only conversation I've found even mentioning the problem - doesn't seem to bode well for an official fix...
    04-21-2016 09:57 AM
    same problem here
    04-23-2016 06:52 AM