My HTC ONE A9 wont charge with the factory charger.

A

AC Question

I plugged it in on one of my schools computers and I got this message Error message- Error: Power Surge On Hub Port: A USB device has exceeded the power limits of its hub port. Then I clicked reset I think or I did what I normally do and it charged just fine for the rest of the class when I tried plugging it in at home it wasn't working with the factory charger so here I am searching the web for an answer. Also this is the first time this has happened and any other time when I plug my phone up it charges just fine but now the charger isn't working please HELP!!!!!!!!!

sefu9

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
had to sign up sorry for the wait. here are some updates it works with other chargers and get this I let my phone die and when I plugged it up with the factory charger that wasn't charging earlier it charged for a little bit and then the charging light started blinking and I think my phone started overheating. Its currently charging on my other charger right now and its charging very slowly. Also the factory charger is what I believe to be a rapid charger for the m9 even though I have an A9

sefu9

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
just to be clear I want to keep using my amazing factory phone charger because my other charger is incredibly slow but it wont work with my htc one a9. also when I clicked reset my phone was plugged into the computer

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
If can, try to disable the rapid charge/fast charge option on your phone a while and charge it with the factory charger. Will it charge normally? Can your factory charger charge other devices normally?

Posted with ❤Love❤

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv