Why do BOTH my Note 4s Charge so Slowly

A

AC Question

I took my note 4 on vacation to China and one day, the charging speed of the fast charger went from ~50% / hour to ~10% / hour and it would gradually lose charge as I was charging (while having it on).

My phone battery was already dying before my trip (would lose 5% when watching a 10 minute video but would still charge properly) so i thought it was just the battery.

Bought a new battery, nothing changes except it doesnt drain as quickly, so i thought that maybe the voltage coming from a different wall socket was the cause (didnt really make sense since it was working for the first half of my trip).

Came back to Canada and tried to charge, nothing changes, so I thought that it must be the charger
Used my other charger, still charges slowly

How do i fix the problem I'm having because this is also happening with my mom's note 4 that is relatively newer than mine, thank you for your help <3

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
MAYBE the voltage is diffrent between china and canada. The voltage diffrence fried a bit of your charger and your phone slowly. (Im NOT sure at all).

Or maybe the new battery that you bought is a bad one.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty