My Samsung 6 updated to the Marshmallow crap. I guess from Lollipop? Can i reverse this? Hate it! My phn doesn't work well and the colors and themes are all off. I loved my phone and i don't now. I'm so bummed. I think it's like buying a car. You buy that one because you like everything about it. The way the inside is set up, user friendly air controls, nicely lit dash that's easy to read. You're very happy and comfortable every time you get in your car. Then BAM the shop replaces your dash with a dash they think is better. I don't think im crazy and apologize for the typos and spelling errors. Im mad typing!

Thank you!!
    04-08-2016 04:17 PM
    Hi, sorry you're having these issues!

There is no way to go back, unfortunately. You can however two things, hopefully the first one helps with the bugs, as sometimes it does.

1. Enter Recovery Mode and Wipe Partition Cache.
    2. Full Factory Reset (Usually a better Idea after a major update) BE SURE TO BACK UP PERSONAL DATA.

Hope this helps!

Chris
    04-08-2016 06:27 PM
    Thank you! I guess I'll have to just deal. I will try the first thing you mentioned and see if that makes things run smoother.

Thanks for your time!
    04-08-2016 06:49 PM
    I guess i should ask how to get to Recovery Mode?...and do i have to worry about saving stuff prior?
    04-08-2016 06:51 PM
    How to enter Recovery: How to boot into Galaxy S6 recovery mode? - Galaxy S6 Guide

Yes, you will need to back up your important data if you choose option 2. I'd back it up anyway. There are 2 apps in the Play store that do great jobs at backing up your phone. Samsung Smart Switch & Helium.

Note: Option 1 does not delete any data or personal pics, music etc.

Hope this helps!
    04-08-2016 08:45 PM
    The third option, of course, is to save anything you don't want to lose, reflash Lollipop and restore everything you've saved. Flashing a Samsung isn't easy, it's boring. (The first time may be scary, the 5th time you'll do it while there's something interesting to watch on TV.) See [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN
    04-10-2016 09:49 PM